Journey Tools, Guides & Road Map
The same idea
In this Journey I am using following MOOC courses as my Guides and Road Map.
- Foundations of Data Analysis – UT Austin – EdX.org
- Machine Learning – Stanford University – Coursera.org
- Data Science Specialization – JHU – Coursera.org (Series of 9 Courses)
- StatLearning – Stanfor University
- Patter Discovery in Data Mining – Illinois – Coursera.org
- Artificial Intelligence – BerkeleyX – Edx.org
- MMDS – Stanford University – Coursera.org
So obviously you will see most of contents from these course only.
The tools which I might be using is:
- R – Programming
- Octave programming
- Python – where required
- MySql – Where Required
That’s it for now!